Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year


I am on vacation in a luxury log cabin on the edge of a beautiful frozen lake, enjoying some snow activities, and gazing out the huge windows at snowmobilers and skaters on the lake... I thank God for this wonderful chance to relax and enjoy some time with the family, without TO DO lists and deadlines...

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the visitors to my blog, and especially my "Followers", for stopping by occasionally and for all your encouraging words. I wish you all the best for 2010. May the New Year bring you and your families much love, joy and peace.

1 comment:

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

Sounds like a marvelous escape. It's been fun getting to know you and I look forward to reading your posts in the coming year. HNY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin